Monday, April 25, 2011

Please help me to decide.

Me and my family are planning to go for outing, and most of them voted to go for mountain climbing, as our activity this summer season. I suggested to go for an overnight swimming at a particular beach which is very known to tourists and I love seeing visitors and foreigners too. They told me that it is very expensive and mountain climbing is fun and interesting activity for summer.

I really wanted to go for a beach party since I love swimming and my friends will go there as well. For sure I will really enjoy my summer escapade doing that. I hate climbing and I hate going to big forests since I am afraid of wild animals. What will I  do now? Can you help me encourage my parents to go for swimming? I really love swimming in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment