Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My New Samsung Netbook N148Plus


I just bought my brand new Samsung N148 netbook a couple of days ago. I was so excited when we bought it.  Finally I now have a device which can help me with my daily tasks. For all you know, I am an online content writer and I have various clients over the internet. This netbook suits my usage and for sure it will help me do all my tasks faster and easier than before. It's 10.1 inch screen fits to my need since I don't need a bigger one. It's enough for me to see when I am browsing and help me find what I searched easily. It has a  1GB RAM and 250 HDD. It's processor is Intel Atom N455 with 1.6ghz. This really fits my needs. I like the black color and its a glossy one.

Maybe you should buy one like this. It's very convenient to carry since it weighs only 2.24kg. Buy one and tell us what is your opinion about it. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment