Saturday, May 21, 2011

Steps in Having a Healthy Skin

I am so pissed off with my skin. I have a lot of skin problems. I wish I can be a baby with a smooth skin. For sure, my mom never takes good care of me when I was a child. If I was, I should never experience this irritating skin.

When I was a child, I used to play soil and lying on the grass. Well, you can't blame me since I was just a child and we all know that a child loves to play. Today, I am now a teenager, of course, boys will kinda like me. (LOL) I am not comfortable wearing shorts due to my scars on my legs. This is my main problem now. How can I remove scars and to have fair and smooth skin. I know that there are various body lotions available in the market but I don't know what's the exact one that will fit for my skin.

I found an article same with my case. I read these helpful solutions on having scars and how to have healthy skin. It is necessarry to drink milk to have a fair complexion not only for your skin but also for your bones. You may also use milk bath soap to have same skin with babies as smooth as cotton. The most helpful ones is to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruit juices helps you have vitamin C and vegetables can make us healthy.

Thanks to that article. Now I know more how to take care of my skin and I will be more careful than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment